10 Ways To Promote Your Brand With Custom-Printed Tech Accessories
Get in front of your target audience with branded tech accessories!
From social media and press mentions to trade shows and print ads, there are endless opportunities out there, when it comes to marketing a business. In today’s day and age, promotional products can help advertise in a very successful, memorable way. In fact, promo products are consumers’ favorite form of advertising, as reported by ASI Central.
When selecting merch, you need to go with something thoughtful and useful…something that will actually be utilized…something that will remind the recipient of your brand each time they use the gift…something like branded tech gear.
With logo chargers, imprinted cases, and customized phone accessories, your company/organization can…
- Keep employees connected: By giving out charging cables and wireless chargers, you can ensure your staff has a way to stay connected while in the office, commuting, or at home.
- Include gifts with purchases: At times, businesses offer free gifts with select purchases. This can incentivize shoppers to buy a certain amount of product or spend a certain amount of money.
- Host social media giveaways: A wise way to grow your online presence is with a giveaway, and logo tech gear is something any/everyone would like to have!
- Distribute handy trade booth swag: Similarly, these items can be handed out at trade shows, in order to draw people into your booth and stay top of mind with attendees.
- Show client appreciation: Whether you gained a new client or an existing one reached a milestone, you can show how much you care by shipping custom tech gifts to them.
- Create a cohesive look at events: If you’re having a launch party or holiday party, you can enhance the ambiance when using logo-printed tech accessories.
- Incorporate freebies to encourage sales: As with gifts with purchases, freebies can be included on, say, select weekends when a specific sale is happening.
- Give promotional presents: Business owners can promote their products/services by gifting any/everyone branded items…ranging from screen cleaners and flash drives to tablet stands and Bluetooth speakers.
- Advertise while out and about: When you personally use technology that’s imprinted with your brand’s name, you are gaining impressions. People may see you at the gym, while traveling, or at a sporting event, and they may just become a new customer!
- Welcome new hires: No onboarding kit is complete without tech goodies, which can be used in the workplace and beyond.
These are just a few of the ways to increase brand awareness and overall business with custom-branded tech accessories. Keep browsing Geek Tech Marketing for even more tech-focused promo products!