Top 10 Gifts To Give Away At Trade Shows
Oct 16, 2018
Heading to a tradeshow? Hand out or raffle off these 10 tech products!
Brands attend trade shows for numerous reasons. Some go to raise awareness of their services, while others hope to obtain leads from future clients/customers. Regardless of the reasoning, studies have found that companies which display promotional giveaways at trade shows have significantly higher traffic than those that do not. Therefore, if you are heading off to a trade show, we suggest giving away these 10 tech-related promotional products:
This power bank comes with an LED digital power check display, a micro USB to USB connecting cable and outputs for charging smartphones and for charging tablets.
These colorful cables provide you with multiple adaptors, which are compatible with 1 Apple 8-pin device, 2 Micro USB and 1 Mini USB.
This miniature drone’s 480P camera takes photos and videos, and its auto-hover function allows for easy control during flight.
The I-Tracker is a Bluetooth tracker that can find lost items and that plays a loud tune when it’s within 100 feet of your lost keys, lost wallet or other lost belonging.
This virtual reality headset allows for 360 degree viewing and gaming directly from your smartphone.
This waterproof pouch protects phones and other items from outdoor elements with its heavy-duty waterproof closure and material.
This speaker features Amazon Alexa Voice Service, can be controlled with the free Music Mecca app and is compatible with iHeartRadio, Amazon Music, Tunein, and many more.
Store your earbuds when they’re not in use and avoid getting them tangled, with this storage clip.
This backpack’s main compartment has a padded laptop sleeve, while still making room for all your other business essentials.
This four-port USB adapter can charge multiple devices at one time, all in one place.
And when it comes to giving away promotional products at events, make sure you…
- Post your drawing schedule for all to see, and have one every hour.
- Prominently display your prizes, to create excitement and awareness.
- Post a picture of winners on your social media platforms, and remember to tag them, check into your location and use relevant hashtags, in order to increase followers, likes and comments.
- Consider drawing for winners live on Facebook and/or Instagram.
- Tell winners to be present at your booth when you draw for bigger/more expensive items, in order to have a check out-type process. This also gives you an opportunity to get their contact info for possible use down the road.
So whether you are handing out smaller items like earbuds or charging cables to numerous people or raffling off a big item - such as a backpack, drone or speaker - make your trade show a success with this tech swag!